10 WORLD RICHEST PEOPLE – FORBES 2016 LIST
2016 released its list of richest billionaires in the world, with Bill Gates topped the list for 17th time in 22 years. And Facebook Mark Zuckerberg breaking the top ten list. Forbes pointed out that there 1810 Billionaires in the world down from last year’s record of 1,826. The aggregate net worth of the billionaires was $6.48trillion, $570billion less than 2015.
The average net worth of a billionaire dropped for the first time since 2010 and sits at $3.6billion, down $300million from 2015.
Here are top 10 Richest People in the World 2016.
With a net worth of $75billion, Microsoft head Bill Gates hit the top spot on Forbes’ 2016 World Billionaires list for the third year in a row
Founding chairman of the Inditex fashion group best known for fashion company Zara, came in second on Forbes’ list of billionaires, with a net worth of $67billion. He is from Spain.
Aged 85, of Berkshire Hathaway came in third on the billionaires list, with a net worth of $60.8billion.
Mexico’s Carlos Slim Helu came in fourth on the list with $50billion,
Amazon.com’s Jeff Bezos took the fifth spot on the billionaires list with $45.2billion
Founder of Oracle Company he has a net worth of $43.6billion.
Founder of Bloomberg LP, Michael is not far behind in eighth, with a net worth of $40billion.
Other Richest People on the Forbes 2016 list included.
11. Liliane Bettencourt of L’Oreal Company, worth $36.1billion
12. Larry Page of Google Company, worth $35.2billion
13. Sergey Brin of Google Company, worth $34.4billion
14. Bernard Arnault of LVMH, worth $34billion
15. Jim Walton of Wal-Mart Company, worth $33.6billion
16. Alice Walton of Wal-Mart Company,$32.3billion
17. S Robson Walton of Wal-Mart Company, $31.9billion
18. Wang Jianlin from Real Estate Industry worth $28.7billion
19. Jorge Paulo Lemann Beer industry worth $27.8billion
20. Li Ka-shing, worth $27.1billion